Welcome to Optimum Nannies and Homecare. If you are looking for professional representation you have come to the right place. Optimum has been finding employment for nannies, housekeepers and household managers throughout Canada for more than 23 years.
We will help with the following:
- Match you with a potential employer-not just based on the job description but also life styles and philosophy.
- Provide you with detailed information about every job before you go to an interview
- Help negotiate a competitive employment package (salary, hours, use of car, travel etc)
- Ensure your new employer understands their obligations regarding overtime, vacation pay, and Revenue Canada deductions
- Provide follow up, guidance and support
To apply we require the following:
- One year minimum commitment
- First Aid for Infants and Children:For information regarding available course please go to www.bcfirstaidcourses.com
- Drivers abstract (if driving is required for the position)To obtain a drivers abstract contact ICBC by phone and ask them to fax your drivers abstract to Optimum. Our fax number is 604-980-9414
- Criminal Records Check (paid by Optimum)Once you have been offered a position we will send you a form to fill out which you will need to take to your local police station. It is important that this is done before you start your first day of employment. Optimum will reimburse you for this fee.
- References:We require contact information for at least two recent professional references.
How to Apply
Please also provide the following information:
- Are you looking for a position as a nanny, nanny housekeeper, housekeeper or household manager?
- Are you a driver and do you own a car you can use at work?
- Are you looking for a live in or live out position?
- Are you looking for a full time or part time position?
- What type of hourly salary range are you looking for?
- When are you able to begin employment in a new position?